Birthing, Breastfeeding, and Beyond
What is Labor and Love
Labor and Love is a community-based organization focusing on Maternal-Child health, education, and support services. We are a trusted network among families and healthcare providers with a positive rapport and reputation that is continuously growing. Our mission is to educate, advocate, and empower women; using their motherhood journey as a source of this empowerment. This is achieved by delivering high quality education, support, and healthcare services to mothers, infants, and their families.
- Doula Support: Prenatal/Birth/Postpartum Support
- Breastfeeding/Lactation Services (Group/Individual classes & one-on-one lactation support)
- Childbirth and Maternal-Child Health Education Courses
- Maternal-Child Health and Wellness Services Home Health Visits for High Risk Moms and Infants
- Healthcare Worker and Birth Worker training and support Healthcare and Birth Worker Mentorship
- Distribution of health and hygiene supplies
- Community Advocacy, Education, and Events
- Self Care: Prenatal and Mommy Massage Services
- Capturing Special Moments: Maternity, Birth, and Newborn Photography
For more information, visit www.laborandlove.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (504) 215-8510. Follow us on Instagram @labor_and_love.